Oh Dating may seem impossible at times especially if you’re not used to putting yourself out there It’s scary when you have to worry about putting your heart on the line Not only that but it’s a lot of hard work and time investment You’ve discovered that even though you’re actively dating you’re still on the search for a meaningful connection with someone Here are five ways to find true love if you’re an introvert and hate dating
- go to events and places that reflect your favorite hobbies and interests Forget hitting the bar or club to meet people if that’s not where you feel like you can be your natural self Meeting new people that you can potentially get to know over time requires a certain sense of self confidence By going to events and places that Harbor your hobbies and interests It’ll be easier for you to strike up conversations based on similarities alleviating some of the stress introverts face when it comes to small talk To be prepared to go through trial-and-error
- Love is in a fairy tale and while you may hate the superficial Aspects of dating you certainly can’t go through it without getting your heart broken a few times or breaking someone else’s There’s always a lesson to be learned in the world of dating for instance you might be used to Internalizing your thoughts and feelings as an introvert But while dating you’ll learn to get better at communicating with your partner and even though that might be difficult at times it isn’t impossible
- have honest conversations Don’t be afraid to show who you are right from the beginning as An introvert you value authenticity and depth anyway if you want to skip out on trying to impress others be honest Have the difficult Conversations ask them if they know where the both of you are headed see if the two of you actually have chemistry but also Communicate that you’re willing to make things work If you’re serious about dating you shouldn’t have to worry about waiting for a certain amount of time to pass before responding back to text Messages or coming off as desperate or clingy to like someone is to still choose to be with them even on their worst days
- only make time for people you’re really interested in don’t date someone because they seem impressive on paper Or if there’s someone your parents and friends will approve of ask yourself what you really want in a partner And only make time to meet up with people who you truly believe you are compatible with at the end of the day You’re the one dating that person not anyone else as an introvert You most likely don’t like creating conflict and rejecting those You don’t think you can have a relationship with it’ll help you be one step closer to finding the right match Additionally don’t settle just because you’re afraid to be alone.
- keep an open mind This includes dating extroverts who operate in a different way who’s to say dating someone who’s your opposite Can’t work out? the key word is compromise as long as you and your partner respect each other’s boundaries There’s no real reason as to why things can’t work out even if misunderstandings may arise from time to time that’s normal in any relationship Are you an introvert?
What helps you in the realm of dating feel free to share in the comments below on a Different note psyched ago is planning to make some cool merch for you guys, and we’re taking suggestions So let us know if you have any ideas in the comments below also Be sure to check out our website.
As found on Youtube